COVID 19 Update Level 3
Under instruction from the Australian Dental Association we have moved to Level 3 dental care.
This means we will only be treating patients who need urgent dental treatment . Please understand that by deferring non urgent care we are doing our best to protect you, our staff and the greater community. If you are not sure if you fall into this category call us.
Under these new circumstances, please DO NOT attend our practice if you fall into any of the categories below, please call us to discuss your options.
- Fever, shortness of breath, cough
- Returned from Overseas in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19
- Are currently undergoing testing for Covid-19
If you are in NEED of URGENT DENTAL CARE call our staff, they will make an appointment for you 4958 8600.
When you come in for your appointment be aware of the new process:
- Please wait in your car, our staff member will bring you directly to the treatment room.
- We will be taking and recording your temperature.
- All patients will use a disinfectant mouth wash prior to treatment.
- Limit only one extra person attending with you if absolutely necessary.
If you are OK, please, stay safe and stay home so we can see you again.